3-On-3 Tourney Tips Off Tonight
Get ready for better court action than all five versions of Law and Order.
The eighth annual TQL 3-on-3 basketball tournament opens this evening with 16 games in the two-and-out event.
Action begins at 5:30 p.m. on both sides of the TQL court.* Games are to 12 by ones, no three-point shots. Must win by two with a 15-minute time limit.
The schedule includes:
- The Dirty Three 30s (Ivy) vs. Team Atlanta (5:30)
- Here for Beer (Ivy) vs. FCFS (Cleveland) (5:30)
- Ralph Lee’s Angels (Columbia) vs. Baseline Leaners (Dayton) (5:45)
- Team Detroit vs. H Town Hustlers (Houston) (5:45)
- Strokers (Indy) vs. G-6 (Lexington) (6:00)
- Splash Bros. (Lexington) vs. Da Bangers (Louisville) (6:00)
- Team Mobile vs. Old Warhorses (Pittsburgh) (6:15)
- The Bay (Tampa) vs. Get Buckets (Erlanger) (6:15)
- CS/LS (Edison) vs. Back to Back to Back (Ivy) (6:30)
- Ball ‘Til We Fall (Ivy) vs. Goon Squad (Ivy) (6:30)
- Patrick Ewing All-Stars (Ivy) vs. Pippen Ain’t Easy (Ivy) (6:45)
- ROC Boys (Ivy) vs. Phoenix Suns (Ivy) (6:45)
- The $10 Tees (Ivy) vs. The Beeb’s (Ivy) (7:00)
- The Seabass (Cincy East) vs. Hustlers (Cincy West) (7:00)
- Loser’s bracket game: Here for Beer/FCFS vs. Ralph Lee’s Angels/Baseline Leaners (7:15)
- Loser’s bracket game: Team Detroit/H Town Hustlers vs. Strokers/G-6 (7:15)
Fans all over the company can tune into a live video stream of the action.
Recently minted Greater Cincinnati Basketball Hall of Famer Ralph Lee returns on the mic as emcee and analyst. Check out his tourney preview right here.
Last year, Team Pittsburgh beat Team Lexington in the loser’s bracket finale to reach the championship, where Team Back-to-Back added a third straight title.
Got game? Show your stuff by considering a career at TQL.
*In the event of inclement weather, games will shift to Nothin’ But Net Sports Complex, 4343 Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244.