Habla espanol? Llame TQL en 1-800-580-3101
TQL TRAX for Customers
to sign up
Get Set Up
Request a Log In
Why Haul for TQL
In The News
Get Set Up
Why Haul for TQL
In The News
In the news
Back to all articles
Feb . 13
TQL Named One of the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
Cincinnati, Ohio (February 14, 2019)
– Total Quality Logistics (TQL) has been named to the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplaces cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and Fortune.
This is TQL’s first time appearing on
, which is based on survey responses from more than 4.3 million employees rating their workplace culture on five key elements including credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie. TQL has 57 local offices across the United States, employing more than 5,500 people.
This year marks the 22
anniversary of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Great Place to Work research shows that companies that appear on the list outperform the stock market and beat industry rivals when it comes to talent retention and demonstrating higher levels of productivity than peers.
“Receiving this honor is an incredible testament to our extraordinary people,” says TQL President Kerry Byrne. “We take great pride in fostering an environment that places a high importance on values, community, culture, and integrity.”
With 24% growth and sales over $3.6 billion in 2018, TQL continues to add top talent across its 57 nationwide locations in sales, customer service, information technology and more.
“The 2019 100 Best are the leaders in creating the most innovative workplaces built on trust,” said Michael C. Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work. “Employees at these organizations feel valued, respected and heard, and are inspired to be their best selves because of the commitment these winning companies have made to creating a great workplace for all employees, no matter who they are or what they do for the company.”
TQL Office List:
• Birmingham – 2317 Third Ave. North
• Mobile – 26000 Bass Pro Dr., Spanish Fort, AL
• Phoenix – 2005 West 14th St., Tempe, AZ
• Fayetteville – 5214 W. Village Parkway, Rogers, AK
• Denver – 7600 E. Eastman Ave
• Daytona Beach – 130 North Ridgewood Ave.
• Fort Lauderdale – 1855 Griffin Road, Dania Beach, FL
• Jacksonville – 12724 Gran Bay Pkwy.
• Orlando – 604 Courtland St.
• Tampa – 601 South Harbour Island Blvd.
• Atlanta – 270 Peachtree St.
• Savannah – 8001 Chatham Center Dr.
• Chicago – 600 W. Van Buren Blvd
• Westchester – 2305 Enterprise Dr.
• Evansville – 5199 Rosebud Ln., Newburgh, IN
• Fort Wayne – 6135 North Clinton St.
• Indianapolis – 8777 Purdue Rd.
• South Bend – 3575 Moreau Court
• Erlanger – 4241 Olympic Blvd.
• Lexington – 2473 Fortune Dr.
• Louisville – 462 South Fourth St.
• New Orleans – 935 Gravier St.
• Boston – 88 Black Falcon Ave.
• Detroit – 3221 W. Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI
• Grand Rapids – 2650 Horizon SE.
• Minneapolis – 100 South Fifth St.
• Kansas City – 920 Main St.
• St. Louis – 1000 Spruce St.
• Las Vegas – 777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
• Charlotte – 820 Forest Point Circle
• Greensboro – 4135 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy., High Point, NC
• Raleigh – 4025 Stirrup Creek Dr., Durham, NC
• Akron – 50 South Main St.
• Cincinnati – 4 office locations
• Cleveland – 6155 Rockside Rd., Independence, OH
• Columbus – 640 South Front St.
• Dayton – 6525 Centerville Business Pkwy.
• Toledo – 1740 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH
• Portland – 13333 SW 68th Pkwy., Tigard, OR
• Pittsburgh – 225 W. Station Square Dr.
• Charleston – 146 Fairchild St., Daniel Island, SC
• Columbia – 1901 Main St.
• Greenville – 300 Executive Center Dr.
• Knoxville – 800 S. Gay St.
• Memphis – 100 Peabody Place
• Nashville – 105 Broadway
• Austin – 6800 Burleson Rd.
• Dallas – 8330 LBJ Freeway
• Houston – 2525 North Loop West
• San Antonio – 2106 E. Sonterra Blvd.
• Salt Lake City – 324 South State St.
• Richmond – 9011 Arboretum Pkwy.
• Charleston – 414 Summers St.
• Milwaukee – 735 North Water St.
To see the full list of the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, click
The 100 Best Companies is one of a
series of rankings by Great Place to Work
and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations.
About The FORTUNE 100 Best Companies To Work For®
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a
applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses representing the view of more than 4.3 million employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations with more than 1,000 employees. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with FORTUNE, visit
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is a global people analytics and consulting firm that helps companies produce better business results by focusing on workplace culture. Powered by more than 30 years of research, Emprising®, its SaaS-enabled survey and analytics platform, gives companies access to the assessments, data, and reporting needed to build a high-trust, high-performance culture.
Read our new book: “
A Great Place to Work for All: Better for Business, Better for People, Better for the World.
” Learn more at
From FORTUNE Magazine, March 2019, ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of, Total Quality Logistics.
People analytics firm Great Place to Work determined the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list and the FORTUNE Best Big Companies to Work For list by conducting America’s largest ongoing annual workforce study, representing more than 4.3 million employees this year.
To be considered, companies submit an application documenting over 200 data points describing their HR programs and practices. Great Place to Work then conducts an anonymous survey of each company’s workforce. Employees responded to over 60 survey questions describing the extent to which their organization creates a Great Place to Work.
To ensure surveys truly represent all employees, we require enough people in each organization to respond so that results are accurate to a 95% confidence level and 5% margin of error or better. One part of the total score is based on our evaluation of company programs and policies, while three parts come from our analysis of employee survey data.
We review any anomalies in survey responses, news, and financial performance to ensure there aren’t any extraordinary reasons to believe we couldn’t trust a company’s survey results. Companies need to employ at least 1,000 U.S. employees to be considered for the 100 Best Companies list, and at least 100,000 U.S. employees to be considered for the Best Big Companies to Work For list. Government agencies are not eligible.
To find out more about the survey methodology or to apply for this or other Best Workplaces lists, visit
ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY LOGISTICS
Total Quality Logistics is one of the largest privately held third-party logistics firms in North America with one of the most unique and innovative business models in the industry. What started as a two-man operation in Cincinnati has grown 100 percent organically into a 5,500+-strong-team of logistics professionals who coordinate the movements of more than 30,000 shipments per week across the globe.
Connect with TQL on the web