Habla espanol? Llame TQL en 1-800-580-3101
LTL Log In
Why Haul for TQL
Get Set Up
Request a Log In
In The News
I am a:
Don't have a log-in to our web portals?
Creating one is easy.
What separates TQL from other freight brokerage firms across the country is how we employ technology to ensure the utmost accuracy and highest level of service, at no additional charge to our customers or carriers. It is just one of the many reasons why our customers trust TQL and has been a key component to our growth and success in this industry.
TQL Trax - Our Customer Tool
TQL TRAX is a web portal and mobile app that gives you visibility, flexibility and control of every shipment at no extra charge. Accessible through TQL.com or through a free, downloadable app, TQL TRAX integrates with our exclusive load management software in real-time, giving you the most recent information available about your shipment, whenever and wherever you want it.
LOAD TRACKING AND MAPPING STATUS UPDATES
- View the most recent location of any load
TENDER A LOAD
- Send us your freight with the click of a button
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Submit directly to your broker from the web portal
VIEW LOAD DOCUMENTS
- Easily save or print load documents such as BOLs or invoices
PAY AND MANAGE INVOICES
- Streamline your payment process
- Give others access, such as accounts payable
Some features not available in mobile app
Download the TQL TRAX app on your smartphone today
Exclusive to TQL, our load management system enables us to record, track and manage thousands of loads every day and find a quality carrier at a moment’s notice.
This system also gives us:
- Access to capacity as needed, utilizing our vast carrier network to help match the right carrier to desired loads
- An up-to-the-minute pulse of the market with the most accurate rate quotes and shifts in lane volume
- Reporting tools so we can watch trends and make recommendations on the most cost-effective shipping times and locations
Our portals and mobile apps make our technology even more accessible with new features that allow our carriers to search for loads using voice capability, automatically send location updates through their mobile devices and scan, access or upload important documents.